Enrolment opens January, 2013
Western University offers the following three graduate courses:
Summer 2013 - Choose 1 of the following 3 courses:
- Regression Analysis of Panel Data Using Stata (May 6 - 10; 5 full days)
- Event History/Survival Analysis May 6 - 17; 10 days, 3.5 hrs/day)
- An Applied Introduction to Advanced Statistics (May 6 - 17; 10 days, 3.5hrs/day)
- An Introduction to R and Its Applications (May 13-17 3.5 hours/day)
These courses are relevant to a range of researchers in the social, health, business and physical worlds who are doing research that involves understanding change over time.
NEW for this year!
Workshops are offered:
- Creating NPHS functional databases for longitudinal analysis using Stata
- Workshop on Preparing YITS Data for Longitudinal Analysis